WELCOME TO FOXY'S ON THE LAKE!
Phone: 705-865-3011 Email: email@example.com
Foxy's-on-the-Lake is located just steps away from great fishing off the North Channel and Georgian Bay. We have a wrap around porch that offers breathtaking views of the Benjiman Islands and beautiful waters of Lake Huron. You can explore the area by boat and stroll the untouched islands in the area, or you can go hiking at historic Fort Lacloche and climb McBean Mountain.
Our one bedroom cedar suite includes a fireplace, ensuite bathroom, mini-fridge, 42" flat screen tv with satellite and internet access. Outdoors you have full access to our bbq, patio seating area, screen porch and lounge chairs. Towels, handmade soap, shampoo/conditioner are provided. Please take home the free Foxy's on the Lake mugs as a gift from us.
We have a full service breakfast and dinner menu available. Our signature dish is locally caught blackened pickerel and chips.
Great swimming with full access to the sandy beach.
!!! VERY IMPORTANT PRINT DIRECTIONS OR YOU WILL BE LOST!!!
Please call us have any questions: 705-865-3011 or Text 705-862-0208
GPS Coordinates: Latitude: 46.116985 Longitude: -82.183685
Here are some detailed directions:
1. Get to Massey Ontario P0P1P0
2. Go South onto Imperial St.
3. Go 3 blocks and turn left at River St. Cross bridge and turn right on Sagamok Rd.
4. Go 4 km Stay on Sagamok Rd. it will curve sharp left. You will pass a gas station on the left continue straight.
5. Go 5 km at the top of the second hill there will be the only four way stop sign. STOP! Turn right.
6. Go 5 km road will curve and then curve sharp right. STAY ON PAVED ROAD. You will see RED garbage box and marker 122. Turn left.
7. Continue all the way to the end. Stay to your right and go up the hill to Foxys. You will see a red coke cooler on the deck.
IF YOU ARE LOST ASK LOCALS TO DIRECT YOU TO MCBEAN!
If your into Native American art we have a full collection of quillwork designed by local artists. We have a variety of sizes, colours and designs. Each one is signed by the artist. Please advise your host if you are interested in viewing this collection. To learn more visit www.quillbox.com